Box Office Assistant/Customer Service
- Process ticket transactions in person and by phone.
- Follow proper cash handling procedures.
- Be knowledgeable of all events, pricing, promotions and seating options.
- Engage with customers and provide fast, friendly service.
- Interact with performers, vendors and House staff as needed for ticketing requests.
- Other tasks may include ticket scanning, assisting with merchandise and event set-up and take down.
- Friendly, outgoing personality.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently during peak business hours.
- Prior box office or customer service experience is preferred, but not required.
Circus Flora is looking for a part-time, seasonal Hospitality Coordinator for its 2018 Season! The ideal candidate will provide professional service in a fun, outdoor environment. Candidate will provide guests & Circus Flora Company with above-and-beyond service to ensure a memorable and genuine experience.
- Prepare & serve beverages (including alcohol) and snacks
- Clean space daily, restock supplies as needed, to maintain décor & ambience
- Coordinate and set up for special events, as scheduled throughout season (VIPs, catered group events, potlucks, etc.)
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests, staff & volunteers, working closely with Development and Box Office staff, and follow up to ensure complete service
- Promote all amenities, programs & services of Circus Flora
- Ensure all operating procedures are adhered to, including nightly shutdown and securing of Hospitality Tent
- Experience in guest relations and/or hospitality industry
- Proficiency in English, multilingualism will be considered an asset
- Excellent customer service skills along with outstanding communication
- Ability to work flexible, late and weekend hours
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Highly responsible and reliable with a professional presentation
- Must be 21+, cheerful, outgoing & trustworthy
- $10/hr (+tips)
Please submit resume with references to Karen Shoulders, Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Circus Flora is currently casting professional circus artists, variety artists, theatre artists, musicians, designers, and anyone else seeking to collaborate with Circus Flora in creating innovative and delightful live performances. We are seeking to cast for multiple world-class productions in the coming years, as well as smaller-scale appearances in the St. Louis area, and would encourage artists of all disciplines to be in touch.
Please contact email@example.com with a CV and video/photos of your work.