Job Title: Hospitality Coordinator
Job Summary: We are seeking a highly organized and experienced hospitality coordinator to oversee our Hospitality Tent during our 2023 season. The Hospitality Tent serves as a VIP area, event space, and party venue for our guests before and after the show. The successful candidate will provide guests and the Circus Flora company with above-and-beyond service to ensure a memorable and genuine experience.
- Manage and oversee all operations of the Hospitality Tent, including assisting with event planning, guest services, and logistics.
- Prepare & serve beverages (including alcohol) and snacks.
- Clean space daily and regularly during the day.
- Develop and execute pre- and post-show events, such as VIP receptions, dinners, and parties.
- Create and manage budgets, ensuring all costs are accurately tracked and controlled.
- Collaborate and manage communication between guests, staff & volunteers, working closely with Midway Manager and Development staff, and follow up to ensure complete service.
- Promote all amenities, programs & services of Circus Flora
- Monitor and report on event attendance, customer satisfaction, providing regular updates to management.
- Ensure all operating procedures are followed, including nightly shutdown and securing of Hospitality Tent.
- Experience in hospitality management, event planning, or related field.
- Proven track record of successfully managing events and delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Proficiency in English, multilingualism will be considered an asset.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Highly responsible and reliable with a professional presentation.
- Must be 21+, cheerful, outgoing, and trustworthy.
If you are a detail-oriented, results-driven hospitality manager with a passion for delivering exceptional guest experiences, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please submit resume with references to Karen Park, Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org