Be a Part of the Magic!
Members Program at Circus Flora - Join Today!
Did you know Circus Flora is the second oldest resident circus in the U.S. presenting original shows every season? And one of only three non-profit circuses under a Big Top? If so, you know that Circus Flora presents a unique and enchanting art form that captivates patrons of all ages and backgrounds.
We need your support to fill the Big Top with magic every year. For as little as $50, you can become a member of Circus Flora, and enjoy special benefits throughout the year. As only 60% of production costs are covered by ticket sales, we depend on the generosity of our donors to help us create the world class performances you love. Your contribution today will help us thrill St. Louis audiences next summer, and deliver year-round delight and healing to young members of our community who need it most.
Be the Magic!
For more information on becoming a member and other giving opportunities, including Tribute and Memorial Gifts:
- All Equestrian privileges plus
- Event on the Back Lot with Performers for 10
- 10 Box Seats
- All Wire Walker privileges plus
- Opportunity to Serve as Honorary Ringmaster
- Framed and Cast-signed Season Poster
WIRE WALKER $1,000
- All Trapeze Artist privileges plus
- Invitation to Opening Night
- 4 Box Seats
- Invitation to a Rehearsal
TRAPEZE ARTIST $500
- All Acrobat privileges plus
- Private Back Lot Tour
- Recognition on Big Top Signage
- Invitation to the Season Preview
- All Unicyclist privileges plus
- 20% Ticket Discount
- Opportunity to Rent the Members Tent
- All Juggler privileges plus
- Invitation to Members-only Event
- Season Poster
- All Clown privileges plus
- Advance Ticket Purchase Privileges
- Access to the Members Hospitality Tent
- Recognition in the Circus Flora Program
- 10% Merchandise Discount
- Special Members-only E-blasts
- Window Cling
Please make checks payable to:
Circus Flora, Inc.
(Federal Tax ID number 74 - 2493831)
Centene Center for Arts and Education
3547 Olive St., 2nd Fl.
St. Louis, MO 63103